Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Schedule? or YOUR Schedule???

                So we are reading about all these different methods to manage our time and schedule in college. Well I do agree that everyone should have some type of plan from week to week on what they need to get done and when they can have fun. I also do believe that reading these articles will help some people who are having issues with managing their schedules now that we are all in college. But for me I can honestly say that these readings really won’t change the way I go about doing my work from week to week.
                I think that by now most people probably have some form of their own schedule that they follow for every day. Personally I have my day planned out before I even wake up. I don’t need to sit down and write everything that I will be doing down in a book. I’m sure many others would tell you that they either have a written schedule for themselves or they choose to keep it mentally. There probably a few students who don’t really have any schedule set in stone for themselves, but I can guarantee that if they needed to they all have the knowledge to create one.
                Overall, I’m just saying that reading these articles, watching the video, and taking the quiz may be somewhat helpful to other students. But I’m sure that most, including myself, will agree that we already have a plan and it works for us, so we don’t intend to change it anytime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment