Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogs i actually like?!?



                The two blogs that I found very interesting to me this week were The Paintball Blog and Single Tracks (a mountain biking blog). I found these blogs interesting because they both offered me a lot of knowledge on two of my favorite sports. They give well written posts about many different aspects of each sport. Some are teaching the reader things about the sport and some are just entertaining bits of information.
                The Paintball Blog is a blog that is written by many different people. They are professionals who know the sport of paintball very well. In the past I actually used this blog to learn new tips and tricks when I was on a sponsored paintball team. This blog definitely helped me progress as a player and it also has helpful hints for the more recreational paintballer.
                Single Tracks is a great blog that I just discovered today. It is on mountain biking and it has a great design to it. Mountain biking is another sport I love and this blog can basically tell you anything you want to know about it. It has a section for beginners and for choosing which products to buy. Also, I really like how this blog uses many pictures to help show what you are reading about. For some of the articles there is even a diagram to explain what is being said. This blog is a new discovery to me but I plan to refer to it often from now on.
                These two blogs are just as different as they are alike. They are blogs about two completely different sports. Also The Paintball Blog doesn’t really have pictures at all, where as Single Tracks has at least one picture per post. But the thing that makes them alike is the fact that they both offer serious information as well as entertaining information about each sport. I think that is what ultimately draws me to them. This will also draw other people who really aren’t into either of these sports. These posts are interesting and exciting to read, which will grab any reader’s attention.

Amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQWg6M2J10

No comments:

Post a Comment