Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stress? What Stress?

                This is a perfect week for me to write about stress relievers because I have a pretty busy week ahead of me. But I already knew this going into the week so I have been attempting to relieve all my stress and clear my mind. The only thing that I have been using this week so far is sitting down and making playlists on my computer. I love to listen to music and I make new playlists all the time. I find it very relaxing to sit down and listen to my library of 10,000 songs and try to make a playlist that fits many songs together well.
                Another big stress reliever for me is going mountain biking by myself in the woods. The woods are always so calm and they are a great place to just sit down and think. So I guess going on  hike alone would work for that one too. Also since it is starting to get colder out I always find going to a mountain and snowboarding down a very low populated slope very relaxing. It's just you and the white snow flying down the mountain, and at that point you have control over everything that happens next whether you know it or not.
                But if you're not into the whole sports and outdoor thing there is always a very easy one. I do this one probably more than any of the others. The reliever that I am talking about is when you are taking your shower just sit for a moment and let the water poor down on you. Clear your head and don’t think about anything. It is an amazingly relieving experience and it makes me feel like I am completely away from all the things I need to get done. So I would definitely recommend this one to anyone and everyone.
                So, those are my stress relievers hope that they can help someone in the future with their stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment