Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hidden Study Spots




                This is a place that I have used to study at already in my time at SCSU. From the picture you may think I'm talking about the bagel wagon but I am actually talking about the walkway next to the outdoor tables. That walkway is pretty rarely used. From my experience it's not loud at all over there. I would sit there during my two hour break on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It is a great place to get some peace and get your homework done but still be outside.
                I guess there is two downsides to this spot though. One would have to be the obvious fact that it is an outdoor spot so it can only really be used in nice warm weather. But it's not a big deal for me because otherwise I just go into the student center and there is always an open table there. The other bad part about this spot is the fact that you are sitting on concrete. This only really matters if you are going to be sitting there for a long time because it can get pretty uncomfortable after a while. But I was okay with it most of the time and I was able to get most of my hw done there for the first month or so of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment