Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MIDTERMS!!!

                Looking at my midterm grades I can say at this point I am not quite where I want to be. For all of my classes except for one I am doing pretty well in. There is still one class though where I am not dong as well as I should. It is probably because it is the subject I am worst at but I still think I need to work harder at it. But not including that class I am definitely doing well in my opinion so far.
                I think that my study habits have definitely helped me in achieving my grades thus far. I feel that I will probably need to study harder for that one class and probably even seek extra help which I'm not very comfortable with doing. But I know that I have to at this point because I am in college now and there is no second chances here.
                As for goals that I would like to set for myself for the remainder of the semester I have a few of them. One would be to definitely pass my lowest class right now and I mean easily pass it. I also would like to strive to bring my other grades from all B's to A's because I think it would be very beneficial for me to do this. It would help me get used to what I needed to do to receive good grades and classes in the future in my college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment