Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Computers!!!



                Currently I am enrolled as an undecided student in SCSU. But honestly I do know what I want to major in. The reason I haven’t declared my major yet is because I would rather focus on passing all of the classes required by southern before I get into my major. I do intend on declaring my major probably within the first two semesters of my college career.
                But as for the major that I will be choosing soon, it will be Computer Science. I plan to choose this major for a few reasons. The first reason is that fact that my dad works at Yale New Haven Hospital as a computer tech, and I used to go to work with him and help him during the day and I loved it. I have always been fascinated with computers and technology in general so learning more about them definitely excites me. Also I can definitely see myself working with computers for the rest of my life because computers are the kind of thing that never gets old. There will always be new computers coming out with new features. So I will always have something new to look forward to. The last added plus is that fact that my dad tells me all the time that he sees new jobs that have “six figure salaries”, for starting workers, and I know that definitely makes me want to give it my best shot to get a piece of that kind of money.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the post pretty much because of the fact that computer science would be something i'm thinking about majoring in. im just not to good at math for the computer science type of thing. but let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete