Friday, December 3, 2010

What I'll miss




                This semester has been pretty good regarding the friends I have made and the classes I have taken. But for next semester I will miss having class with some of the guys in my classes. Luckily I am in at least one class with the two guys I have become closest with over the semester. Other than friends I will probably miss having a pier mentor who is actually trying to help the entire class out. I will definitely miss having a mentor who isn't just like another teacher who doesn't care about how the class does in the future. But later in college I know there will be a time when I don’t get into any classes with the friends I have made this semester and when that semester comes I will miss my new friends but I will make sure that we still keep in touch and hang out from time to time. Another thing I will miss from this semester is my teachers. They have all done a great job with helping me adjust to college life in general and helped me become a college level thinker. The assignments they gave to me were very helpful in preparing me for the largest amount of work that college will offer me at some point during my college career. So overall I will miss my new friends, my pier mentor, and my English and Inquiry professors for the rest of my college career.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i cant wait for the anthro class next semester! i cant believe we all got in the same one, that is so sick!

    ReplyDelete