Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pros and Cons




                Looking back on this semester I have definitely had some ups and downs. I would say that my biggest failure of this semester was getting too used to college and sort of falling back into some of my high school habits. I think that once I started to really get used to my schedule and classes that I started to become almost lazy like I was in high school and when that happened my grades started to reflect my laziness. But thanks o one of my best successes this semester I was able to realize what was happening and do my best to reverse the snowball effect that my laziness was crating on my grades. Another one of my greatest successes was actually doing pretty well in my Western Civilization class. I have never been fond of History in general and my grade for any history class usually shows it. But this semester I worked hard and so far I have a solid B in the class, which I am very proud of. The last big accomplishment for me this semester was actually making the videos for Inquiry. When we received those assignments I was pretty upset because of the fact that I hate making videos for a class or assignment. If I'm on my own I can make a video for fun but when I absolutely have to do it I can't actually get myself to come up with anything. But in the end I actually made two videos that I am very proud of. The first video I even received an A- on and the second one's grade is, as of now, TBA, but my outlook for that grade is good too. So like I said there were many ups and downs for me this semester but I like to think I did more good than I did bad so I'm happy with this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment