Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goals, Goals, Goals




                For next semester I have a lot more goals for myself than I did for this semester. I think my main goal is to try my best to declare my major so that I can get started on all of that. But I really expect more from myself now that I have gone through an entire semester in college and I basically know what to expect regarding assignments. Next semester I really want to work hard to get my GPA up to a really high point so that I end this first year with some good tendencies to continue with as a sophomore at Southern. Also socially for next semester I really want to challenge myself to find even more friends to be able to talk to about school and just hang out with in general. I'm still a pretty shy person so this semester will definitely be a test of character for me since we are not in multiple classes together and being almost forced to make friends now. But I think I'm up for the challenge because I did pretty well with finding some very good friends this semester so I'm going to do my best to continue doing that next semester. Socially I would like to have a better relationship with my professors next semester because this semester I felt like I didn't have a relationship with really any of my professors. It makes me much more comfortable when I have a friendly relationship with my professors because it kind of keeps me more calm in class as well as out of class. So those are my basic goals for next semester. Some of them may prove to be pretty challenging, but then again if they weren't challenging then they would be very good goals now would they?

1 comment:

  1. i didnt even realize until after i posted it that we have the same title. Good blog post by the way!

    ReplyDelete