Friday, December 3, 2010

My Ideal Life




                My ideal life after college would go like this… I would be married to my current fiancé and we would have our own house or apartment. I would have gotten my degree in whatever my overall major turns out to be. Also I will already be at a well paying job or else on my way o a good job. I don’t want to be rich but I would like to never have trouble with money, and be able to get my family most of the things they desire. I would also like to be the main money earner in my house not because I am the man, but because I would like my fiancé to have an easy life. I don’t want to have her feeling like she ever needs to work as hard as she can to support our family.  I want to be able to be  leader in my workplace and I want my co-workers to be able o look up to me. Now this all may seem like a lot to ask but I have seen my parents do this exact same thing with only going to college for about two years each. I feel that going to school for four years and gaining my degree with definitely give me a much better chance at living out my ideal life. I plan to work as hard as possible to get this ideal life and I won't let anything stand in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment